I wanted to share some resources that can help us all to renew our relationship with Christ in the year of faith.
- Obviously, The Year of Faith-Vatican Website has tons of information and resources. They even include a list of event for the year of faith.
- Sign up for the Faith in Action at catholicyearoffaith.com. The website includes great authors; Danielle Bean, Jeff Cavins, Teresa Tomeo and many more. Make sure you check it out.
- The Daughters of St. Paul have a website called JClub which has great resources for families with young children. You can also sign up for a monthly newsletter for the year of faith.
- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) has great resources for the year of faith for everyone.
- I also came across this article about Plenary Indulgences for the year of faith.
I hope these resources are helpful. If you have any additional resources for the year of faith, please share.
I would like to end this post with the words of Pope Benedict XVI in regards to praying the Rosary during the Year of Faith.
— from Vatican Information Service.