Monday, February 4, 2013

Meditation Monday

I want to start a segment called Meditation Monday which will feature an inspiring quote.  The majority of the quotes will be from someone who I deeply admire, Mother Teresa.  There is a collection of quotes from Mother Teresa in the book Where there is Love there is God.  It will be a great way for me to read the book and share some inspiring quotes with you to meditate on during the week.  I hope you join me on Meditation Monday.

"Meditation is talking to Jesus.  It is not just thinking, otherwise it is just like a philosopher, only thinking.  You must make that Word of God your own.  It is deep intimate conversation with Jesus.  You must hear Him and He must hear you."             
                                                                                          -Mother Teresa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment