Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stay focus



I remember when my daughter was first born a few people told me to turn on the TV so she could hear voices in the house since it was only the two of us at home during the day.  So, I turn on the TV.  Sometime I would tune in and sometimes it was really just on so she can hear voices.  Recently, my husband and I noticed that our daughter now sometimes stops and watches TV.  What I started to do during the day is,  no TV, turn on my computer and tune in to either Sacred Heart Radio or Catholic Juke Box.  We also listen to children music CDs and dance silly.  


One thing that I did notice from tuning into these radio stations is that it has helped me to stay focus.  Focus on our Lord and what it means to be a wife, mother and homemaker.  We really do need to fill our minds with positive and faith filled information.  There is too much junk out there and it easy to get wrapped up in it.  Stay focus my friends and be present.     


I really like Sacred Heart Radio because they have the daily reading reflection, the rosary and you can listen to Daily Mass from the EWTN Chapel.  They even have a segment called Women of Grace.
My daughter loves to dance so she enjoys Catholic Radio Jukebox.  Plus the music is great!! 


So, I just wanted to share with you the links for Sacred Heart Radio and Catholic Radio Jukebox.  You can tune in anywhere there is internet connection.  I tune in from home, but if you are at work and you can listen to music, consider one of these stations.

Check them out.  Enjoy!


http://www.live365.com/index.live  (Catholic Radio Jukebox)


No comments:

Post a Comment