Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--day 3

My friends, it was a rough night for my little one.  She usually goes down by 7pm and sleeps through the night but last night she kept waking up every 20 min or so.  The last time she woke up was at 10:40pm so I went to bed at 11pm.  Since it was late, I decided to change my wake up time to 6am.  I am glad I changed the time on my alarm clock because she woke up again at 3am.  When I woke up at 6am, two minutes later, she was up.  My night and morning did not goes as plan but I did pray the rosary with my baby girl.

Every madre knows that there are nights like the one I had last night.  You have to be flexible with little ones.  So if this happens to you, do not get discouraged.  Attend to your little one.  God knows we are trying.  Just make sure you to take sometime to pray.

Tomorrow morning I have a bible study leaders meeting so we have to be out early.  ¡Buenas Noches


"I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me."   -Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment