Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--day 5

I forgot to mentioned that I changed my wake up time from 5:15am to 5:30am.  I want to shoot for 8 hours of sleep.  Today I did wake up on time.  I noticed that waking up early in the morning is not that bad.  I think the hardest part for me is going to bed on time.  It takes discipline.  Real discipline, to say, hasta mañana (until tomorrow).  I have been a late night person as long as I could remember so it is tough getting to bed at a decent time.  I think what keeps me going is my time for prayer in the morning.  It is so special.  I don't have the words to describe it at the moment but I am sure if you already wake up early to pray you know what I mean.

I think having a special place (a nook) you go to pray in the morning gives you the motivation to get up.  I have a special place I like to pray and read.  My little nook.      


Do you have a special place you like to pray in your house?  Please share.

¡Buenas Noches! 


No comments:

Post a Comment