Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--day 11

Last night I did go to sleep late (11:05pm) and woke up late this morning (6:15am).

I have been thinking about this working out deal and I really do need to get started.  I do go for a walk (about 1 mile) with my girls but I would like to add more of a challenging workout.  Plus winter is coming and walking with my girls is not going to work.  I know if I have a challenging workout I will have more energy through out the day.  My plan is to start my workout routine on Monday.
  
Yes, these are my sneakers.  No, they are not new.  They look new because I do not use them often. They have so much potential.

If you are struggling like me to get started with your workout routine, moneysavingmom.com has some great tips to get you motivated.  

¡Buenas noches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment