Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--days 7-9

One week down.  Two more to go.

I did give myself a break this past weekend and woke up at 6am.  My husband was a great support this past week with my new early wake up routine.  He also tried to wake up early.  Key word here, tried.  But today he surprised me.  He woke up before I did, at 5:30am!  He is not an early bird but he wants to wake up early to pray and workout too.    

I have not decided which day I will start my workout routine.  I am hoping to start working out at least three times a week.  I know I am out of shape and I am dreading the pain.

To end this post I thought I would share some pictures I took today.  We went to a musical event at the park.  Here are a couple of pictures.  Enjoy!
    




"In the era of technology our life risks becoming always more anonymous and merely a function of the production process.  In this way, man becomes incapable of enjoying the beauties of the Creator and to see in them the reflection of the face of God."   -Pope John Paul II

No comments:

Post a Comment