Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--day 19

                                                                                                                                      
I went to sleep late last night (10:30pm) but I woke up on time and I did my WORKOUT ROUTINE!
¡Si Señor!  You are reading correctly my friends, I woke up, prayed, did my workout routine and showered.  I finally did all three together.  My plan is to do the same tomorrow.

I will not be able to post the next two days but I will give you an update on Monday which is my last day of my 3 weeks challenge to wake up early.  Why three weeks?  Well, they say if you can do something for 2-3 weeks in a row, it becomes like a new habit.  Hopefully, with the grace of God, I will be able to continue on.

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment