Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm not a morning person--no more--days 13-15

I gave myself a little break this weekend and woke up at 6:30am.  Today I woke up late.  Last night my oldest daughter woke up at 4:00am and we were up for about an hour.  She has a cold and was having trouble breathing.  But once she was back to sleep our dog started to bark.  So I went downstairs to see what was wrong.  Nothing.  I went back to bed and as I was falling back to sleep my alarm goes off.  I thought I hit the snooze but I did not and woke up scared at 6:00am.  I did have time to pray but not to work out because my baby girl woke up at 6:30am.

I am feeling defeated with this morning workout routine.  It is hard with little ones.  I will try again tomorrow morning.  The important thing is that I make time to pray in the morning.  

I came across this picture today.  I had the morning blues today.

If we begin each morning with prayer, it anchors us in God for the rest of the day. We remain vigilant, and we will end the day in the same way.  -http://www.daughtersofstpaul.com/  

The Daughters of St. Paul know what they are taking about.  ¡Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment