Friday, July 26, 2013

7 Quick Takes


The Seven post in seven days has helped me get back into the swing of blogging.  I am glad I join in the fun.  Only two more days!  What to blog about tomorrow?

I just started to read Wheat Belly, by William Davis, MD.  I have to say this book so far is an eye opener.  I recommend this book to anyone who is looking to eat healthier and go gluten free.  I bought the cookbook and I am looking forward to try some new recipes.  I will definitely be posting some recipes.


Our dear friend Fr. Andrew came to visit us this past week.  He blessed our new business location last Friday.  He blessed our business when we first opened up and now at our new location.  God is great!

My oldest daughter started taking violin lessons this summer.  She is really enjoying it.  I have to say she is doing a great job so far.  I was not sure if I should enroll her in piano or violin but I think the violin suits her.  She is a very patient and calm child.

I have to say having a child taking music lessons is work.  We have to practice at least 5 days a week for 20 minutes each practice.  This does not count her violin lesson with her teacher.  Thankfully we have time to practice when my youngest daughter naps.  I am not sure what we are going to do once my youngest stops taking a nap.  I guess we will cross that road when we get there.  Any suggestions?

These figures are outside her teacher's house.  Cute!

I have been trying to watch as much as I can of World Youth Day (WYD) 2013 on EWTN.  I wish I was in Rio.  It is moving to see all the pilgrims at WYD.  Pope Francis is just an amazing pope.  He really connect with the youth.  God bless him and all the pilgrims at WYD2013.


Please visit Catholic Vote 365 and make a pledge to make a difference.  What an awesome idea!  I made the pledge and so can you.  Tell your friends.  Let's make a difference!  


I can hear my little ones waking up.  I leave you with some inspiring words for all mothers.  Have a great weekend!  ¡Hasta luego!



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment