Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last post for the 7 Posts in 7 Days Challenge

Today ends the 7 Post in 7 days challenge.  I do not have really much to write today.  We went to the zoo and I am exhausted.  Our family enjoys going to the zoo.  It is one of our favorite places to visit as a family.  We always have a great time.

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday.  World Youth Day 2013 is over but can you believe 3 million pilgrim went to the WYD Mass.  It is just moving to watch.  God bless Pope Francis and all the pilgrims at WYD2013.  I am excited about the next WYD 2016 in Krakow, Poland!

Here are come pictures of the giraffes at the zoo.  There is a new baby giraffe at the zoo.  My daughters were excited to see the new baby giraffe.  ¡Hasta luego!



Baby Giraffe 

No comments:

Post a Comment